Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

An Valentine Evening with A.F.F.A


- Where everything begins - We decided to go back to our roots ... Yeah Malaysia Truly Asia



As da look suggests, da meal was such a mouth-watering delicacy

Tried to be "La La" but da others mistakenly thot we are in 'de facto' relationship. I mean the G word LOL


I told ya, didnt I? My stud is str8. Normal I think. -guffawing- Auwwwwwwwwww arent they sweet? I am sending my blessings and support 2 both



My God. Wat Justin has made me? It was so not me. Trust me I can be more decent than this




Auwwwwwww. another sweet couple of A.F.F.A but they were just denying it. Well, pic speaks a thousand words, innit?




If i can reckon well, presenting you 'Ayam Bimbu' a traditional cuisine from Bali. Its worth paying for such a big portion of meal like dis.





May God bless us and guide our legion of frenship. Wherever we go, pursuing our dreams and aims, our memories stay - fondly in our hearts and minds
Your self-appointed patron, (LOL)
ZI

No comments: