Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Never Too Late For A Valentines

Mode : Blissful

To some, I know valentines is sumting prohibitory and sensitive. I must say dat through out the years, I’ve been surrounded by peeps who regard dis as a taboo to be cherished and celebrated. I may not strictly categorise myself in dat stream as I know Valentines and Love are two different entities n shudnt be paired together. Hence, I never directly feel da warmth of valentines thru out dis years


Concomitantly, dis year seems a bit different. I have learnt dat love will never only between loving couples. It is to be shared by everyone on earth regardless of types of relationship they are bearing. The extremist’s assertion dat ‘valentines and love wud lead to one be sinful’ is entirely flaw. Love wud never be at wrong. It is pure, unconditional and sincere. Human are da ones who disdain da true meaning of luv, thus love shudnt be at fault and lowly.


Valentines thot me of nothing wrong being single. 14 February from now and onwards would also be known da ‘Single Awareness Day’ commemorating those who stay single on da day. So never afraid being single as its just a normal period one has to undergo in his/her circle of life. So be thankful and grateful as dere is still somebody out dere waiting for us - waiting to love you and to be loved by you. Hence enjoy while u r still single free from any attachment and commitment.


Enuff Zokhri, stop surmoning and just be straightforward, will ya?


Da fact dat, I had da most enjoyable valentines day (so far) in my life. Never thot a student-lecturer relationship has made our life in Taylor’s be so meaningful. N Im glad dat we’ve met and be gud companions. Da gifts are so sweet and forever will be remembered. I have allocated em on my desk, giving me ongoing signs of love u’ve shown. N allow me to share dis appreciation wif da rest of da readers, just to let em know how much u guys mean to me.


Da A.F.F.A valentine’s get-together was awesome. Yeah blatantly true, we screwed up da lovey-dovey ambience by bursting a big laugh with series of jokes and unaccidental clumsiness(es) (opsssssss sorry M) but it was hilarious. An uncontrollable furore. Damn funny and full of joy. Love A.F.F.A. legion so much and thanking them for a wonderful perfect evening. We shud do it more often.












4 comments:

June said...

I love Valentines day!!! I had the best Valentines day this year too =] I've put all the pics of it on friendster tho lolz~

Unknown said...

I loved it too and one of da reasons is you =)

thanks dear
xxx

June said...

Aww~~ X3
~blushes~ =]
Wait till teachers day!! X3

~Jun~

Unknown said...

sokay u dun have to do dat, its da thot dat counts dear thanks so much

xxx