Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S


I admit dat da last two entries arent good. They are so demotivating and frustrating. One of the feedbacks I received saying dat I am renowned 4 Melancholic expertise bcuz my life is full of misery n melancholy. And I dun deny such claims. I accept it, knowing dat it is exactly my life I'm portraying in Asignofthecreator. Asignofthecreator is created 2 allow d author 2 b true 2 himself n 2 loyal viewers. It holds no secret of d owner cuz he believes, dis is da least place he is not afraid being himself 2 d public.


Truth b told, after every drizzles, a mirage of 7 beautiful stripes will appear. And we call it Rainbow. Da past few days made me think n wonder, why is my life being so hard n tragic? (dat made me become a self-inaugurated Professor in Melancholic and Sadness Science) I posted an entry b4, since I am born all-wronged, I av no other options but 2 endure dis life as long as it lasts. I recite my birthday wishes/prayers everyday, but I guess God hasnt listened 2 it yet. Still nothing changed. Suddenly I remembered, a great fren of mine ( I cudnt reveal da name since I havent obtained her consent, but she's a hell gud writer) wrote sumting on one being fearless n how 2 pursue life with a less sense of being fear. I believe, dis is also parallel 2 wat Taylor Swift claims on da power of one being fearless in every possible avenue 2 b fear (especially in relationship)


To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS. (Taylor Swift, 2008)


N I partly agree wif dat, bearing in mind dat its easier sed than done!. While admitting dat having faith in luv is necessary, I view happiness in life comes from multi-angles n direction. N L.O.V.E. is one of em. N one's Happiness/Satisfaction is not defined by others surrounding you. Ur happiness is set on ur own needs n measurement. Thus being fearless 2 me is not only dedicated 4 luv, but how 2 gain happiness in life. So, after a sip of Topresso Americano n a deep breath, dis is wat I deliberate on one being F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S. in life.


Being F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S. is when we accepted da past n its grievances but wudnt carry da baggage into da future. It's da state of acknowledging dat human makes mistake in order 2 grow old naturally n never afraid 2 make one. Being F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S. is also not 2 count da chances u've forfeited in da pasts, but always allow 2 make a new start. Rather than calculating how many years u've busted, count on da years u have remaining 2 make it right. By being F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S., u r not 2 worry if things dun go ur way because dere always be a slight chance 2 make it work. U r not sighing every morning u wake up saying 'its gonna b another hell' but remind urself dat everyday, u create ur own history (Vicky, 2009). It doesnt mean u've reached d end n accept ur defeat bcuz as long as u r living, u will never stop fighting. U will only rest when u r put 2 rest. No matter how many times u've fallen (off da track) U will raise and race. Above all, F.E.A.R.L.E.S.S. is an art of cherishing what is given, learning the mistakes, and moving on, making a step (or a big leap) under da name of faith. N faith is not 2 b thought, but 2 b lived!


ps
so wat do u think comparing Swift's version and mine? I know she writes longer and well established, but will I get some credentials for deliberating mine? *wink*

No comments: