Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Congratulations & Celebrations




Dis is 2 commomerate da 100th entry of 'Asignofthecreator'



Hurrah ...



Granted, it took place in da Holy Month of Ramadhan where pious Muslims devote themselves fasting, remembering da unfortunates and sacrificing their desires in da name of God (so no birthday cakes dis time lol)





I wud like 2 express my profoundest gratitude to God 4 giving me da clarity of mind n granting me serendipity thru out da whole course - da strengths 2 move my fingers drawing da words n stanzas, enabling em 2 connect us da mortals.


To all my learned readers n viewers (including da blog-hoppers) -grins- a mounting adulations 2 all da support n guidance given. Truth to be told, we've been 2 da downcast of hibernation period(s) (opps I did it again) but U kept on standing besides us n I can't re-pay dat loyalness shown, apart from saying a million thanks. Da fact is, we both growing n improvising wif da help of all of you.



YES YOU !!!


Even all presents in da world r gathered and sealed wif ribbons under da largest X'mas tree, dat wud still insufficiently amount my 'sincerest' appreciation 2 u, but deep inside me heart, da whole universe know dat I cudn't have reached 2 dis par without u.



U R DA BOMB !!!



Me n Asignofthecreator hope dat dis blog will flourish n blossom - bridging da hearts of entire humans (to sum at least) ngeeeee . Let dere be no war, no hatredness amongst all classes of homosapiens simply bcuz, we r da same b4 da eyes of God.


Thank you 4 being wif me thru hard n thin.



I love u more than u ever do.




Muahhhhhsss

xxx

1 comment:

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

Hari tu bukak tak sedar entry ni. Baca pasal Nurin je.

Congratulation! U finally hv reached ur 100th entry!

Ehem.. Abg Wan sifu sy in blogging. But i rached my 100th entry 1st. Muehehehe..

Keep on blogging. Even i didn't leave a footstep in all entries, but im the regular visitor of ur blog. ur idea is just rocks!