Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

In Memoriam of Nurin Jazlin Jazimin

-Al-Fatihah-




To My Dearest Nurin Jazlin,


As I am writing dis, Im sure u had set ur path to heaven. U mite be in da angels' guidance and care up dere.

Im speechless n my eyes were brimming in tears as I saw u in da tele dis morning. Hence, Im sending you to heaven wif my prayers n heartiest thoughts and I know da angels are waiting u wif open hands, smiling n bringing u to a nice throne which u were once denied in dis horrifying world.

I vow 2 u dat da sinner will never find peace and serependity in his/her own entire life. And we da Malaysians will never n ever rest unless we got dis moron arrested n tortured 2 death. We'll seek justice for u dear child.

Child,

May u rest in peace little one. U r now safe in da loving arms of God. All I know, u have now gone 2 a better place where no one can hurt u anymore. Da moment I saw u dead, U look so peaceful in ur sleep cuz I know da angel might have come personally 2 take u home.

U'll forever be in my prayers, dear princess

Dere's just one thing I ask - Cud u 4give us 4 not being dere in ur time of need?



Im just an ordinary,
XXX





2 comments:

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Salam..

May Allah bless the child's soul and curse the sinner for he is yet to be compensated for the evil thing he's done!!

Zokhri Idris said...

Salam alaik
Ihab,

Lets create a better Malaysia !!

Love ur neighbour for God shalt loves ye...

xxx