Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

disturbing thoughts ...

Tuesday nite saw da whole of ss19 territory in midst if darkness. Upon listening 2 my favourite ‘beautiful girl’ by Sean Kingston, da blink of darkness suddenly comes to my eyes. Cudnt even shut my laptop properly. daym!!! (hopefully its alrite) .
Now wat to do?

Cant watch tele neither my astro
My phone batt is low hence I cudnt make calls
My MP3 player still not being charged

I cud have died in boredom. Fark arrrr ( owh pardon me, I shudnt swear, luckily its sya’ban still not ramadhan – so I will be forgiven) lol


So I walked around da area just to make sure everything’s safe; checked all da windows and doors (manalah tau rompakan terancang ker) haha. Feeling satisfied, I went back to my room, thinking ‘now wat’?


Even da whole house was in a complete black out, da moon was shining brite. I cud even see my neighbour houses vividly from my windows in my room. Da moonlight was showering all over. All praise due to God, despite a complete darkness in my house, it was so clear outside – as if like when da sunsets.


Without being told, I grabbed my chair and sat facing da window. Looking straight upwards, mermerising da god’s creation up above da sky. No wonder moon cud be so beautiful at nites. I thanked da moon. Without it, nites cud be so hallow. I praised God for such miracles. ( I bet if my parents weren’t around, I will climb up over da roof and lie down till dawn - enjoying da beauty of da nite)


Witnessing da hidden secret of da moon, invites me to do self-thinking .arghhhhh not again. I was asking myself – why up to dis moment I cudnt have made my parents happy?


Why all da days passed was full of quarrels and disagreements?

Why r they love to pick up on me even wif small stuffs?

Am I really bad juz because im jobless?

Does jobless mean im hopeless??

-Sobbing-

Mum dad, why do u hate me so much?

I know im not a gud son. But im trying my best to be da one.


I know I cant be a syariah lawyer or even a legal practitioner for u to proud of, but dats because I wanna do sumting else

I know u hate me seeing my frens, but they are just da ones dat I have in dis world after u


I know I always stay outside, but dat doesn’t mean Im engaging sumting bad

I know ive changed and u claim da change is in bad direction, but im just being myself and not being pretentious

I know I always procrastinate in praying, but im praying still (even my fajr prayers are always at 7) n trying 2 improve

I know I cant be like other ordinary guys, but im so tranquil in da way I am now

I know im not a gud muslim, but at least, im still ur son and forever will be ur son.


At dat moment, I cant help myself. My cheeks were painted wif delicate pearls of water which ever constantly merge to form tiny streams which I cud even feel a warm liquid merrying down into lines on my cheeks dropping one by one onto my lap. I cudnt take dis anymore.

I know u r hurt, but can u just feel how hurt I am inside.

Dad, why u being so harsh to me?


Perhaps, coming back home was a wrong decision. Yup, I shud have just stayed in d uk and leading my own personal life (which was really happy back then ). Perhaps I dun belong ere, despite dis is my hometown. Maybe, Malaysia isn’t for me to stay and live on.


At dis very moment, I wish cud fly back to uk and leaving all my sorrowness behind. I regret for taking decisions to come back home dis year. Its just not rite. Wrong timing, wrong situation hence wrong decision. I wish I cud just turn back da clock and remained in Manchester.

In da end, I dun care if all of u dun feel sorry 4 me. I am a bad son enw. So be it. I ve tried to patch things up wif my family but it seems all of my efforts pay no value in their eyes. And I had enough of trying. So be it.. carpe diem !!!

I dun care if u hate me cuz I know sumone out dere is waiting to love me.


At nites I cry
xxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam..

Abg wan,

wats going on there? u know wat. i cried reading ur entry. i really did.

Zokhri Idris said...

Salam

Its hard to explain. im no longer strong now, juz hanging on before falling.
I had enough crying

xxx

p/s but I know dere always be a light at the end of the tunnel... happiness is coming to me -sumday, sumtime

Anonymous said...

salam..awat abg wan..? eventhough we have less talk,meet whatsoever,i do care of u..seems like things arent going the way u want..or the way that will please u...

just remember this,no matter wut, u have so many ppl behind u,n 2 angels right beside u n the most dearest One just dont stop watching you warmly...

-a sis who'll pray for her bother's safety n happiness- take care..(mmk)

Anonymous said...

Dear abg wann..Juz wanna say thanks a lot..U were alwiz there 4 me when i need u thru thick n thin...And i'm juz glad dat God sent 2 me a sweet big bro like u...I havent told u how much i appreciate our relationship...And now i'm telling u dat u r one of the most adorable person in my life..U deserve a great future, great life n great frenz coz u r a great person too..U taught me how to be a good person..And im trying my very best to be a great person juz like u...And here im telling u from my deepest bottom of my heart dat i luv u more than u ever do..And sumtimes dat 3 words 'I LUV U' will never enuff 4 u..Thank u so much... =)

Zokhri Idris said...

salam to mmk,

thanks and i'll always remember those words. hope ur studies r doing fine in egypt and u wont be freak out experiencing da first ramadhan abroad.

chayyok to u too

Zokhri Idris said...

anonymous,

reaching da bottom lines of ur words made me tearing down. how words cud be so powerful thesedays. dear (whoever u r) its never to late to tell a person how much u love him/her. as much as u love me, i love u even more.

please listen to 'have i told u lately dat i love u' by rod stewart.

love always
xxx

Anonymous said...

abg.. referring to ur blog titled : disturbing thoughts ......i` m quiet touch with those wordand the pain that you have gone through... abg, u know whut, this is whut we call life... people around us always find the perfectness of us by neglect our weaknesses.. as a human being, we cannot avoid from doing mistake. i understand how did you feel... but i wonder why you don't share it with me?but i'm absolutely not too sad about that. perhaps u may have your own reason by not doing that so.abg, you are not bad, you are not the person with hopeless just becoz you're jobless... i don't blame you in this matteras i also had been in that kind of situation before.. i can see that you dad as well as you mumput their hopes on you to see you have such a good job since you had already come back from uk with ur degree.. but, here again...i think your parent should understand that it is not easy for a person in malaysia to get a job although you are graduated from abroad... ct tak salahkan abgapatah lagi nak merendahkan kredibiliti abg sebagai seorang graduan yg baik... it just thati believe maybe this is not the time for you to face the reality of being employed..abg, again, dulu ct pun mcm abg... susah nak dapat keja.. but in the end with my prayers from my mum, i get the job although the pay is not too much. takpa... just be patience... i know you can do it. i know you have a big heart and deep inside of my heart i believe and believe that you canstand still and face whutever things to come...abg...u not a bad son... absolutely not... if you did, i beg u might 'LOSS' with the life at UKmaybe abg dah hanyut ntah ke mana... tapi, niat abg cuma satu when you were there.. you want tograb ur degree isn't it?? and you already puts ur high efforts to fulfill your parent needs which is:futhering a study in LAW... don't think too much either you are a bad son or not... for me, you already work hard to make you parent proud with you... give them time to make them understandyour situation., ketahuilah abg... kalo kita sentiasa bersabar dengan ibubapa kita, sesungguhnya adasinar yg menanti. ( there is something waiting for you )...hurmm... are you regret to come back here? :(... bagi ct you cannot regret about anything. thisis already written in your destiny... either you like it or not, you are malaysian, and your hometown is malaysia. a place where you belongs. takkan la nanti kalo org tanya abg, abg org mana abg nak cakapabg org england sedangkan dlm Ic abg tertera warganegara Malaysia... oPPss.. jgn marah k... lawak ja..maybe at this moment u felt like this is not the place for you to be.. but in the end, you willproud with this country... wahh... promoting malaysia ni... well.. bagi ct, abg kena kuat sekuat-kuatnya..abg lelaki.. mcm ct mentioned td, i know you can do it. abg selalu bagi semangat pada kami yg hampir2putus asa, tapi kenapa tiba2 abg lemah... ? i always want u to remain strong.. ct tak tahu nak cakap camna..i wish i could be right by urside and starring at you eyes to transfer my spirit to u.. i wish again i would hold you and make you to feel calm without worry about anything.... i wish... hmm...I dun care if u hate me cuz I know sumone out dere is waiting to love me.

Anonymous said...

Abg wanzu,
I am so touched reading your blog. I cant contain my tears. My heart is reaching out for you.
Hope everything will turn out just fine.
xoxo
PS: i'm still tearful...