Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My '07 Ramadhan Resolution

"On behalf of Her Majesty The Queen of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland I hereby declare dat all Muslims residing in The UK territory dat thy shalt fast commencing Thursday 13 Sept 2007 a.c" (Penyimpan Mohor Besar Ratu Elizabeth II versi UK) Heh




Mode: Alim n Wara' (Ngeeeeeeeeeeee)

2moro is da 1st day of fasting i.e. 1st day of Ramadhan al Mubarak (da blessing month). Asignofthecreator wud like to wish all Muslim readers n viewers a very happy blessed 142h Ramadhan. Hoping dat ye shalt gain pietiness and obedience while observing da rituals. most important, may Lord grant us heaven and close all da doors of hells -Amen-

Motion: Wat Ramadhan means to me ?



1) No more cookies during da day


2) No more skipping 'Tarawih' prayers (geeeeeeeeeeeeee ... it has been da same 4 da past 4 years)


3) Reciting da Holy Qoran from cover to cover (will try me best dis year after a failure attempt in da previous year)


4) No more tight-hugging clothes or 3-quarter pants. MUST DRESS PROPER !! (haruslaaaaa kene selongkar jubah n serban bagai dlm wardrobe kannnn) Hehe


5) Refraining contacts wif outsiders esp AngChoonSeong!!! He makes me swear whenEVER chatted which isnt gud for me. n he likes condemning too while he knows I cant do dat while fasting.


6) Praying punctually. Sum1 has to tell me dat Fajr/Dawn/Subuh prayer is @ 0600 instead of 0700 -grins-


7) A moment 2 remember da unfortunate ones. So please dun invite me 2 Ramadhan Buffet or I shall eat like croc (ha ha ) metapmorphosing myself into python in da end.



I wud like 2 thank those who've sent me offline msgs, mobile texts or emails wishing me a Happy Ramadhan. Im wishing da same too to ye.









May God forgives me -Amen-





XXX


5 comments:

Mohammad Ihab Ismail said...

Salam..

To save my credits.. I'd like to wish u the very best for this Ramadhan!!

Ramadhan Kareem!!
Kul Am Want Bkhair!!

Awat pakai gambar lama tuuu?? haha
Tunjuk la skit kat peeps ni rambut baru ko muekeke..

Wey.. List ko tu aku kena apply gak.. Tp aku rasa aku nyer list kena tambah lagi 10-20 things! hahaha

Zokhri Idris said...

ihab

salam to u too

durrrrrrrrr nak wish ramadhan pun nak berkira.hehehe. yelah2. ur thots dat matter to me. thanks dear.

well dats da only pic i got wif decent look. da rest not too appropriate for ramadhan ambience i supposed. lol.

so wat r ur 10-20 things? hehe

miss da moments,
xxx

Anonymous said...

Ramadhan Al-Kareem,darling!!

Zokhri Idris said...

Ramadhan Kareem 2 u too honey xxx

Queen Mother said...

By The Grace of God, Her Majesty The Queen, Head of Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour;
Long may she reign:
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen.

Ramadan Karim
Eid Mubarak.


Sincerely,

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.