Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

Wat In Da Name of Human Are You ?!?!

*


Dear Sado-Masochistic Phaedophil 'Beast',



Wat in da name of human are you ?!?!

U Son of the B****

I pray dat God makes u suffer, n will be cruelly tormented and be burnt in hell

HEAR ME !!!

U gonna lead a long terrifying miserable life for wat U've done. U wont find peace anywhere u go and in anything u do.

BELIEVE ME !!!

U completely insane-disgusting-sickening moron and do not worth for a living

And

I swear to God, if i got ya, I'll stake ur XXX wif saw and torture u appallingly - PUBLICLY- yeah publicly SOB n Im sure da rest will join me sending u to hell.

U'll never be safe !!!

God is watching ye !!!




F**K YOU !!!


**
*
U dare to make dis woman in tears

**
U ruin their happiness and I pray u will never be happy in dis life and thereafter. I'll make u suffer -grrrrrr-

No comments: