Search This Blog

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Summer Crusher

0146


Currently listening: 'Leaving On A Jetplane' by Chantal Kreviazuk


Feeling: Unease and depressed


Whenever I listen 2 dis song, it must be on da occassion dat I'm leaving sum1 or sum1 is leaving me behind - including dis very moment -


Da Truth:
I've met sum1 in da last couple of months. Let dat sum1 be known as 'Summer Crusher' aka SC -LOL- dat SC mite not even realise dat I was eyeing on SC ever since da 1st time we officially met. But we already met once, when we both boarding a bus in Manchester (to different locations back then). It was juz a glance.


Da SC I've met 4 da 2nd time during Malaysian Student Leaders Summit @ Nikko Hotel Kuala Lumpur


Da same SC I've been working 2gether during Kalsom 13th in Perlis


Da SC who didn't have da chance 2 say gudbye to me after dat n left me wif full of disappointment


Da SC who have made me waiting calls n texts every single day


Da SC who once promised 2 b a company when I'm lonely, but being avoiding me all dis while


Da SC who gives me hope @ da same time leaving me


n finally


Da very same SC who's 2moro gonna fly back 2 da place where SC belongs to (for da rest of da academic year)


X


To My Summer Crusher:
How time flies so fast leaving me wif all of our memories. As its just less than 24 hours left, Im wishing u a very best of luck in ur remaining years of studying.


I mite not be da best person u ever met in ur life, but i assure ye dat, whenever u put urself up in dis world, whether in success or in failures, u always have a place 2 stay in my mind and heart.


U will never and ever love or miss me, but dat doesn;t put an end 4 me 2 remember you


U mite dislike or disgust da way I'm bringing up myself but in my eyes, u are so adorable just being in da way u r


U mite think Im juz a useless guy u've met, n will bring u no benefit 2 u but @ least Im always support and hoping u can give da best 2 entire mankind


U will never know how much I gonna miss u, but I certainly know dat U'll never be forgotten even miles n miles away.


I've found ye and thank God 4 sending me an angel ...





So be happy !!!


Yours truly,
XXX

11 comments:

Sarah Mohd Shukor said...

salam abg wan,

summer crusher? waa...all the best!
anythg, lemme knw ok.

selamat berpuasa :)

Zokhri Idris said...

sarah,

yeah, cuz i dun dare to regard it as 'summer lover' (as we normally do).n i think it didnt reach to dat stage even after dat person left.

selamat berpuasa to u too..

love always
xxx

Unknown said...

Wan Zhu,

hurm..i think th eperson never left you...teknologi menghubungkan 2 insan yg terpisah..hehe (iklan telekom malaysia)..

Nway, Selamat Berpuasa..semoga ramadhan kali ini memberi lebih makna untuk Wan Zhu dan rakan-rakan semua..

jzkk

wassalam

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zokhri Idris said...

hye taro,

I take dat u have hit dublin save and sound - breathing da routine irish air.lol. yeah Im hoping da same thing too, but I think it wud be better to leave SC 4 a while (even i dun want to) for i dun want to be in da middle of SC's attention to study n family. I just hope i wont be forgotten n i hope dats not too much to ask for.

ey melalut laa plak

selamat berpuasa juga utk taro dan kengkawan di sana.semoga ramadhan kali ini bukan yg terakhir utk kita dan org2 yg kita sayangi.

kul amun wa enta bikher
wassalam
xxx

Ang Choon Seong said...

Firdaus and Jon both associated with SC...

securities commission...

hoho

(hope razak doing well)

Anonymous said...

salam zack,

selamat berpuasa! u'll meet ur real SC someday...trust me :)

Zokhri Idris said...

angchoonseong,

yelah2..huhu (ur jokes not really funny dis time) perhaps third year fever has start kicking off..

he's fine so far. thanks for asking. rowena is leaving back to uk at da end of dis month.lol

ang, wanna join me bukak puasa? haha

xxx

Zokhri Idris said...

lady ians,

its been ages. now u r back and im glad u left ur footprints moments before fasting.

hopefully my dear.i really hope so

regards
xxx

Ang Choon Seong said...

ok one zue...

tanya soalan tu kat budak budak yang baca ur blog la..

soalan matematik

One zoo buat 20 rakaat. Berapa kali solat? (Tunjukkan jalan kerja)

Hehehe..

Zokhri Idris said...

ang choon,

dats wat i call a joke. damn hillarious. i mean wat da heck to know how many times im praying. mesti u dah bosan tahap gaban kan.smp nak berteka teki dalam blog nie.

5 ***** for ur jokes dis time


xxx